Reservations Policies and Fees
- One night non-refundable deposit, inclusive of tax will be charged at time of booking.
- For Christmas/New Year's (12/20/23-1/3/24) booking, we will take a 50% non-refundable deposit inclusive of tax at time of booking.
- Will automatically be charged on credit card provided 30 days prior to arrival.
- For the Christmas/New Years period (12/20/23 – 1/3/24): Balance will be automatically charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- All Reservations will be assessed a $150 reservation fee and $40 daily resort fee plus taxes. (*Resort fee inclusions listed below)
- A non-refundable Damage Waiver fee of $149, plus tax if applicable, will be applied to the total cost of your reservation. This will cover the costs of any accidental damage of the vacation rental and its contents up to $3,000. Click here to view the full damage waiver: The Lodge at Kukui’ula Damage Waiver
- If considering using the spa facilities, understand there is a $75/day fee per guest. This fee includes access to the private lap pool, sunning area, locker rooms, all hydrotherapeutic treatments, a guided water ritual, and all fitness classes for the day. If a spa treatment is booked, then the spa day pass fee is waived.
- Would you like to purchase travel insurance for your trip? It can be purchased through our partners at Generali Global Assistance through this link: https://shop.vacationrentalinsurance.com/DRHAWAII
- 30 days or more notification prior to arrival, one night deposit will be forfeited.
- Less than 30 days notification prior to arrival, full forfeiture of the reservation value. No refund will be issued.
- For the Christmas/New Year's period:
- Cancellations 90 days or more prior to arrival: Full deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation within 90 days of arrival: Full forfeiture of reservation value, no refunds.
*Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- On-site front desk, valet, and concierge offering 50+ unique and tailored Kauai adventures
- Access to The Clubhouse with comfortable lounge and family game room complete with arcades, ping pong, shuffleboard table and more
- Unlimited access to The Farm, a private 10-acre organic farm with herbs, vegetables, fruit, citrus, greens, and flowers for guest use
- Complimentary grab-and-go selections from the organic Farm Stand near the Club House
- Fitness center with full range of modern strength and cardio equipment
- Complimentary continental breakfast Tuesday – Sunday at The Clubhouse
- Filtered water stations throughout property
- Welcome amenity at check-in
- PressReader: access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
- Weekly resort events (note that some events may have a cost associated with them)
- Free on-property parking
- Free in-room WiFi
- In room safe
- In room gourmet tea and local coffee
- Rejuvenating in-room Malie organic facial kit including luxe eye cream, cleansing polish, illuminating serum, and firming cream
- Malie therapeutic bath soak packet
- Exclusive access to the private Kukui’ula Golf Course
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 698-7738 for quick assistance